snapshots and observations

Sunday 17 January 2010

my sunday story



jackie made me a really nice strong latte this morning
i had been up until 2am editing so this really hit the spot.


i finally fixed our new door handles...
huntergatherer skate decks with brass screws.


then off to the west end to check out the new j+ collection
i was not that impressed, so while jackie tried things on,
i went to look at something much more interesting...

me !
through two mirrors i managed to get a shot of myself sporting
my new penfield / colette gillet

only 100 of these bad boys in the world !

i did a shot of today's trainers while i was there
eddie cruz designed air force 1 premiums.


on the drive home we passed my favourite london building
is it just me or does anybody else out there still call it
the post office tower ?


then back to whitfield towers to carry on editing
this is part of the shoot i did at supperclub on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment