snapshots and observations

Sunday 24 January 2010

some old photo's



i was just having a coffee and looking through some old photo's

here's one from a holiday back in 1995
i thought it was in turkey, jackie thought it was in greece.
this means it was almost certainly taken in greece.
looks like i was into the old school vans back then anyway.

this photo was taken in santiago chile in 1998
me and chris having our photo's taken with the local
military.

next up a shot from october 2005.
i was shooting the tatler restaurant guide and as usual
i was drinking a coffee at almost every restaurant.
this was on the terrace at the gun.
a beautiful pub with a rich history.

jess took this photo of me in 2006 wearing my new hoody


and jackie took this, which is perhaps my favourite photo
of me, in 2007
it was in aberystwyth.

cymru am byth.

1 comment:

  1. Jess also took the photo in Greece, which is pretty good for a 6 year old.
    And as I recall, political relations with Chile deteriorated fairly sharply after that photo, which is not surprising.

    ReplyDelete