snapshots and observations

Friday 22 January 2010

team players



i thought i'd introduce the assistants who work with me.

first up: neelie

neelie used to be my first choice, until she moved to sussex.
here's a shot of us the last time we worked together on a shoot
in brighton last year.

also last year my niece rosanna worked with me a few times

as did j-ro

jess's friend maya helps me out occasionally...
usually on food shoots.


perhaps my favourite assistant recently was la señorita
maria carmen garcia santiago... or m-c for short.
alas m-c went to live in barcelona so...

next up: twin 1
we've only done two shoots together because she's
very busy at uni, and i usually use...

twin 2
twin 2 is very good, and tells a great story too.

this week i've done two shoots with charlie
like twin 2, he's also a master story teller.

No comments:

Post a Comment