snapshots and observations

Wednesday 28 April 2010

eating churros




am i scraping the bottom of the barrel in the world of blogging here ?

my love of churros has been well documented over the past few months.
and i believe i've shown some fine photo's...







i've shown the churros being made. how they look when presented,
and now i'm showing how they look at the half-way stage...
( are you sure about this ? -ed )


so here i am with 2 churros left to eat. by now there is hot chocolate 
spilled all over the place and the cinnamon sugar too.
note the bottom left of the napkin where i've been wiping my greasy fingers.

eating churros is not easy. there is definitely a knack to it and i've not quite
perfected it yet...
but i'm prepared to put in the necessary practise.

3 comments:

  1. why aren't you 15 stone! If I followed your diet I'd be a star of Jeremy Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the body of a 16 year old girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best you get rid of it before it's discovered!

    Be very careful what you say in jest... I was once very unprofessionally discussing a female colleague with a work friend (luckily a good friend)... little did either of us suspect that 4 years later I would photograph their wedding and he is fully aware that I think his wife has an arse like an 11yo boy!

    ReplyDelete