snapshots and observations

Friday 18 June 2010

coffee table





my appreciation of coffee has been well documented over the past 6 months.
my love of interior design has i hope, also been noted.
 today these met in a big way... 

my friend magnus gave me a coffee table which he designed. it's called a shuffle table.

on the photo at the top of this blog, the white table on the left is designed by magnus. it's a shuffle magazine table. the two red body shaped hangers on the right are also designed by magnus. he's a really talented chap.


as well as coffee and interior design, you know i love self-portraits too, so...


check me out. old wales shirt by kappa, shorts from a market in thailand, nike premium dunks ( team young limited edition )

the shuffle magazine table is on the left next to the hi-vis chair, the shuffle coffee table is standing up next to me, as i thought it looked pretty good on it's end.



and here's the coffee table as it should be...


like a boss !



damn... i nearly forgot to say a big thank-you to magnus.



No comments:

Post a Comment