snapshots and observations

Tuesday 6 July 2010

on my coffee table this week




in the first of what i intend to be a regular feature.

here on my coffee table are my cd, dvd and book of the week

and a sneaky double espresso too.



here's a closer look at this week's selection




cd of the week: the body and the soul by freddie hubbard
listen to this and close your eyes... you're in new york city.



dvd of the week: the fantastic mr fox
works on many levels. i'd recommend it to everybody... apart from my sisters-in-law.



book of the week: hello
leslie phillips' autobiography... ding dong !




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Mr Fox = quirky. Still trying to decide how much I liked it. Faithful to the book though, which is saying something.

    Nice to see Mr Clooney continuing to venture into other areas - I mean it's not like he can ride on his looks is it :-o

    WHy is your version Japanese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's chinese.

    i bought it from a street market in hong kong for £1

    ReplyDelete