snapshots and observations

Sunday 1 August 2010

self portraits





my love of self-portraits has been well documented previously on this blog.

today i was photographing a restaurant near parliament square and fuelled by four strong coffees ( it was 10.45am by the way ) i took the short walk to the other side of the m8

i was not feeling good about this pose. i think it only works when wearing short sleeves.




so i did another of my trademark poses
tucking my thumbs into my back pockets... yes, that's more like it.



the restaurant was split into two rooms. one white-ish, the other with a purple wallpaper.
so it was only fair that i did a couple of poses in the other room...
yeah, really feeling that pose today



what the what ?!
schoolboy error ! introducing a new pose when it is clearly not ready to be seen.
in fairness, i've been working on this pose for some time now and in certain conditions it can be effective. it's my opinion though, that it is best used for outdoor self-portraits.



i ended the shoot with my special... 
look at how i'm angry with my own camera. perfect !


top: prada
trousers: marc jacobs
belt: original fake
kicks: san francisco edition nike af1's



No comments:

Post a Comment