snapshots and observations

Wednesday 29 September 2010

g-fog's circus pics








i had a shoot at circus this afternoon.

my shoot was to illustrate the restaurant during daytime.
wide interiors but with models eating and drinking.

g-fog was assisting.
i gave her a camera and the instructions to take a few shots of me in action.

first up she did a portrait of me in the bar area.
hmmm... 







i like this one though...
me getting to grips with my m9 just before placing the models in position







with my m9 on a tripod, i asked g-fog to take a shot
but with me sneaking into the frame.
like a boss !








and from the other side...
boom !







and finally back to the bar with the camera on a tripod this time
what's going on with my quiff by the way ?




www.circus-london.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment