snapshots and observations

Monday 29 November 2010

for lucy...







at my favourite hangout in soho ( cafe cafe ) last week i saw a very good sign indeed.
my love for empañadas has been well documented over the years.
i have no idea what the hell a vegetable empañada is, but i overlooked this wretched black sheep of the empañada family and ordered up two chicken and one beef. 







check out these bad boys...
it looks like a couple of chicken empañadas are tring to escape, using all their
strength to lift up the glass dome and make a break for freedom.

it was all in vain for them. a few minutes later they were on my plate.

so lucy... how do you like me now ?


3 comments:

  1. bleurgh - who wants chicken empanadas? Almost as useless as veg. BEEF, BEEF, BEEF, BEEF, BEEF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your beef with chicken ?

    it's a perfectly acceptable filling, not as good as beef obviously, but ... it's like, say the chicken is robin and the beef is batman.

    it's all good ( but the vegetable version is bad )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oy !

    and watch it with the capital letters on my blog. you know my feelings about them.

    ReplyDelete