snapshots and observations

Sunday 3 April 2011

a quick chat with my cousin







i met up with my cousin for an hour yesterday.
i think he lives in what we londoners call 'the sticks'

as a treat, i introduced him to a flat white
remember me moaning about coffee cups the other day ?
well top marks to foxcroft and ginger... look at these for coffee cups !








you beauty !
i tried to make him out of focus, but yes... my cousin was wearing a suit.








my healthy eating regime continued with this bad boy
it was off the hook.

eggy bread toasted sandwich filled with ham and melted cheese... mmmm...

obviously i complained about the stray green thing that had found it's way onto
one of the pieces and i tried to have the sandwich maker fired on the spot.

my cousin had one of these, then ordered up the same again with a side portion
of chips and gravy and three cans of dandelion and burdock.

( don't waste your time trying to comment on this post )


No comments:

Post a Comment