snapshots and observations

Tuesday 3 May 2011

by the power of greyskull !








i've always wanted to be a member of a club.
you know, somewhere a bit special to hang out. to eat and drink
and not be disturbed by the general public.

well, thanks to my friend kk, i received a membership card through the post
while i was away in portugal and spain over the past 10 days*
i put a mosaic mask over the details because of it's theme...
...that it's a bit of a secret club.

what i will tell you is that it's one of the most stylish places i've seen.
also it's a little bit out of my usual territory.








the membership card came in a very nice he-man wallet
and instructions on how to find the place...
... it's quite a hidden away little joint.


so... who wants to join me as a guest at my club for some drinks, a little bite
and to listen to my tales of trainers and photography ?

anybody ?

neil ? elvis ? la niña ?

anybody ?








* did you realise i'd been away ? i timed all the posts for the last 10 days to 
publish each morning as i knew i would be without the internet for
most of the time. that's why i didn't do a royal wedding post, or any comments
on arsenal losing to bolton or indeed the champions league semis.
luckily i was away from the internet when arsenal beat man utd on sunday, 
but thanks to gooner jeff i managed to hear the score... grrr !




3 comments:

  1. Gary Roberton3 May 2011 at 08:49

    Next time I am in London - I would love to hear a couple of stories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he will... I was bigging you up on Sunday when Gary and I caught up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete