snapshots and observations

Friday 6 May 2011

'g'... the nickname-less assistant








i did a shoot with the nickname-less assistant yesterday.

she still smiles a little bit too much for my liking.
anyway... i'm torn between calling her 'the storyteller' or 'g'

she tells the most incredible, fantastic stories, in fact after less than ten minutes 
yesterday she'd told me 3 absolutely cracking tales... pure gems.

but 'the storyteller' is a long monicker to hand out... i think i'll just call her 'g'






4 comments:

  1. Joe Gillibrand6 May 2011 at 18:21

    Is'nt 'g' too similar to g-fog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...

    I'm far from convinced about it.

    should I carry on thinking of another name ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary Roberton6 May 2011 at 22:38

    What about g-bard, or the bard, the greatest storyteller ever? If not then I think another name is a good idea - g is too close to g-fog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll give the matter some more thought.

    ReplyDelete