snapshots and observations

Wednesday 8 June 2011

spuntino ( again )








remember me harping on about my shoot at spuntino the other day ?

well on saturday afternoon i had a spuntinorical craving...

5 minutes later i was sitting at the bar with a beer wading into the chilli popcorn
this popcorn is genius. go to spuntino now if you don't believe me.








after the popcorn i plumped for some shoestring fries
and...







a beef and bone marrow slider
i've got to say... this little slider burger was better than 10/10
i'm almost crying just thinking about it a day later !








here's my view from the 'gangster' seat by the way
beer, water and what ? an empty plate ! that won't do...








time to rustle up one more dish... ( drumroll please )...
mac and cheese !
this dish should have it's own theme-tune.
it's possibly better than the slider and the slider was better than 10/10 !
we're going to need a new rating system here.

so listen up. my taste in coffee is pretty good. my taste in trainers is sometimes
questionable, i like some odd films, i listen to some quirky music but trust me on
this one... you'll like spuntino. go there.

( if you can find it )




No comments:

Post a Comment