snapshots and observations

Friday 22 July 2011

nike dunk id's ( suede editions )







i only have one pair of suede kicks in my crate
so when i finished designing my mexico id's i decided to knock 
out a pair of suede dunks too.


there are not a lot of options in suede to be honest, but i'm very happy with these.
they are dark grey suede with a pale grey swoosh and heel tab.








red outsole, which i think is a very nice touch
and also ties them in with the mexico editions








these are very nice indeed... much better than i'd imagined they'd turn out.









representing n7 
in a quite subtle way.




1 comment:

  1. taste is an objective thing, for me your fire is getting warmer!

    as George W Bush said... "I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them. "

    ReplyDelete