snapshots and observations

Wednesday 14 December 2011

sketchy








every time i do a shoot with stel, i try and make sure we do a sketch
of each other when we get home.

hopefully it will evolve into quite a portfolio of work,
but at the moment this is everything i have in my collection.


1.
i like this one very much indeed. i don't think it looks particularly like me
but i like it very much.








2.
still not much like me but maybe the hair is right ?








3.
hmmm... a sketch of me sketching stel.
once again the hair is good and also i look a bit miserable.








4.
yeah... that's what i'm talking about.
i look moody and she's introduced stubble for the first time.
good effort.








5.
this time she's made me look a bit happier than i would like to be represented
but i think this is the one that looks most like me out of the 5 efforts so far.







6.
when stel got fed up of my sketches of her not looking
very flattering, she took matters into her own hands and did a 
drawing of herself to show me how it should be done.

fair enough.








7
and here's one of my efforts... hmmm...





1 comment:

  1. i think you must have been sick the day you did the sketch of steel - look at the capital letters all over the place...

    ReplyDelete