snapshots and observations

Monday 23 April 2012

post game portraits







after the final whistle blew on another disappointing game at the emirates...
on my final game of the season at the emirates...

well, what would you expect me to do ?

that's right, i found a nice spot for a self-portrait, framed it, metered it
and then handed over my trusty gf1 to gooner jeff.

1
oh that's outstanding !
standing alone as loads of arsenal fans head home behind me.
what an excellent shot.








2
and again. fair play to gooner jeff, this is a great shot of my favourite subject.
jacket by maharishi, jeans by evisu, bobbito garcia af-1's by nike.








3
later on i went back to gooner jeff's house for a cuppa and he took one more
photo of me in his living room.
as you can see, i was most amused by his interior decorating skills.

what ?


No comments:

Post a Comment