snapshots and observations

Saturday 9 February 2013

iphone pics








right. that does it.
no more iphone pics.
i think the reason i've been getting a bit meh with my blog is that i have
been using too many iphone pics.

from now on i will only use proper cameras and hopefully this blog
will have decent photos to accompany my ramblings.


so, let me get rid of all the iphone pics i have stored in my blog folder 
in this one post.


1
c is for cookie.
cookie monster's first solo album after the split.








2
damn dirty iphone !
i was so proud of myself wearing proper trousers that i thought i'd share a pic.








3
on a shoot the other morning, the chef offered me a sausage.
game on.








4
grrr !
another great coffee spoon, but it's a rubbish photo.
i think it was seeing this photo that made me decide to kick the phone 
camera into touch.








5
the other end... the business end if you like, of the previous spoon.








6
same coffee shop the next day. great spoon, pony photo.








7
some t-shirts i bought this week.
a pack of 3 pre-shrunk bathing ape 100% cotton tees.
with an illustration of gareth bale on the packaging.






1 comment:

  1. pic 3 - that's not cooked...

    pic 1 - i have an album cover you have to see - will mail an iphone photo of it to you...

    ReplyDelete