snapshots and observations

Tuesday 28 May 2013

the london coffee festival







it was a while ago now.
( i've got a bit of a blog backlog going on here )

so let me just rattle off a few shots i took and maybe put a few words underneath them



1
free natas at the london coffee festival
genius !








2
free dark chocolate too.
orange flavoured.
also genius !








3
look at this bloke enjoying his job.
he was the nicest smelling bloke i've ever been near.
he seemed to smell of bacon.








4
grrr !








5
a lady gave me this drink.
it looked like shrek's bathwater.
although it had broccoli, wheatgrass and spinach in it she assured me it tasted of
apples and oranges.
to my surprise, she was right.








6
pulled pork.
the bacon smelling bloke i photographed earlier gave me a free sample of this stuff.
it was magic darts  !








7
these chimney cakes were touches of hungarian brilliance.
they could be the way to go.
the next big thing.

you heard it here first ok ?








8
those goody bag things.
i didn't take one.








9
la marzocca were representing.








10
check out this yellow machine.
not quite orangey enough for me but still a good effort.








11
always good signage with la marzocca








12
and let's face it. they make good coffee








13
damned good coffee








14
 mmmm...








15
er... some paper cups








16
a coffee maker like la niƱa brought me from brasil
remember ?








17
some sort of drip onto coffee thing going on.








18
and as a parting gift, my old chums at gelupo gave me a grapefruit
flavour ice cream...
probably just to get rid of me.


ok, that's that out of the way.
more interesting stuff to come this week including me being interviewed for
a korean magazine, some snapshots from beijing, new af-1's, decent flat whites,
self-portraits in great locations, furniture and fifty shades of orange.


oh and iphone friday.













1 comment:

  1. pulled pork in a nice soft white roll with apple sauce - my favourite

    and i can just imagine one of those chimney cakes filled with clotted cream. ay caramba..

    ReplyDelete