snapshots and observations

Tuesday 27 August 2013

late tuesday post








oops !
i nearly forgot to blog today.

this is all i have in my blog folder.
a pic of me looking happy in wc2 a couple of weeks back.

it's kind of hard to see what i was wearing but it looks like a navy blue bape polo.
hiut skinny selvage jeans and maharam n7 af-1's.









because it's not much fun just getting a pic of me today, here are a few more portraits
of the top japanese chef i mentioned yesterday.

1
i was warned that he was very strict and serious.
so i was happy to get one of him smiling.
i don't think he understood what the heck i was chatting about
but he kind of humoured me.









2
wow ! 
he really was in a good mood.









3
i think i must have been speaking rhyming slang or something.









4
oooh... that's more like it.


ok, food tomorrow.
which means nice pics of food with my stupid comments
about there being no chips.

you've been warned.








No comments:

Post a Comment