snapshots and observations

Friday 11 October 2013

iphone friday







by my reckoning, it's time for iphone friday.


1
at whitfield towers posing up with my new camera









2
and foolishly trying to use it.









3
outrageous lacing technique spotted at vagabond n7









4
sneakersncoffee at vagabond n7









5
the big lebowski pencils that my friend pointed me in the direction of.
though i haven't bought them yet.

coincidentally one of my favourite punchlines is:
"yes, i had to work it out with a pencil"
hopefully you'll know the previous set-up line.
if not, just email me and brace yourself for some side splitting.









6
johnny cashpoint machine









7
food face.
sometimes you don't need much.
just a scotch egg and a chip will do it.









8
that korean magazine that did an interview with me a few months back.
i can't believe they photoshopped that outrageous grin onto my face.

grrr !







No comments:

Post a Comment