snapshots and observations

Thursday 24 October 2013

some iphone pics








more iphone pics.


1
sneakersncoffee at vagabond n7 a few weeks ago









2
some graphic novels in a shop window in soho.
i think my intention was to photoshop my friend benito's face
onto one of the characters... which i may well do at a later stage.









3
some trainers i bought a couple of weeks ago.
atmos air max 90's
only available in one shop in the world in japan.









4
when i arrived back from new york a few weeks ago, this was waiting for me.
mrs w had bought me a present.
quite possibly gift of the year.









5
for me this is every bit as fantastic a spectacle as the changing of the guard
at buckingham palace.
the midnight re-stocking of greggs.
pure magic.




iphone friday tomorrow then.





No comments:

Post a Comment