snapshots and observations

Saturday 25 January 2014

in bangkok





I'm pretty sure I'm in exactly the same room as last year.
it's the metropolitan hotel.



with this amazing gold coloured rug in the middle of the room.






and this view from the window



a different poster of the king this year. this time he's playing sax.






I went for a walk after checking in and down a little street I saw this lady making fried eggs.



I guess they're quails eggs or something. they were tiny anyway.






lots of thailand stuff for sale



you know... being sold by the protesters.






I was jonesing for a coffee



and dropped in at a place called chester's.
I was made up with the mugs and the tables.

less so with the coffee.






grrr !

I have lots of photos to show but I need to pack my bag now then go for breakfast and head to the airport.

that's right... I'm coming home.




No comments:

Post a Comment