snapshots and observations

Friday 10 January 2014

iphone friday









more iphone nonsense from back in november today.


1
some stickers on railings near my hotel









2
some stickers on the windows of a bike shop near my hotel









3
trying on a reversible camo jacket at bape shibuya









4
some deadstock af-1's i picked up for a friend of mine in new york









5
with finalhome in hooters akasaka









6
my supplies at hooters akasaka









7
my old friend lupin the third on a subway poster









8
globetrotter x cdg cases in aoyama
£1000 a pop mind









9
a friend of mine recommended a visit to 'pass the baton' in aoyama
he told me "it's like a designer car boot sale"
he was right.









10
i spotted this london edition iphone skin in a little shop near my hotel









11
yes, i did point out the correct way to spell savile row.

by the way, do you know what the japanese word for suit is ?







No comments:

Post a Comment