snapshots and observations

Friday 14 February 2014

learning to love yourself.








in a hotel room in thailand
me and mrs w posing for an official portrait on my birthday

i didn't like to mention it but my birthday was on january 13th.









on a beach in thailand
a less formal portrait, with less formal hair.









although the previous two portraits were nice enough,
i must admit i prefer this one.
not because it's just me, but for the reason that...

ok... i like it better because it's just me.


what ?









ok, moving on...
as you know, i don't like talking about my birthday but
the people of thailand were so happy to have me as a guest during january
that they decided to shut down bangkok on my birthday









and to print loads of t-shirts especially to celebrate the anniversary
of that fantastic day in the north of england 30 years ago when i was born...
what ?









yes, the people of bangkok really got into celebrating my birthday this year
it was all about january 13th









yes sir
ok... is this joke wearing a bit thin now ?


i thought so.


oh well, i'll pack it in here then for today.

tomorrow maybe i'll show you some more pics from thailand.

thailand... where i spent my birthday this year

( 13th january )





late gifts and birthday cards accepted until june 2014




learning to love yourself...

is the greatest love of all.





No comments:

Post a Comment