snapshots and observations

Sunday 31 August 2014

last sunday








last sunday.

i had this for breakfast.
it made me think of my friend credit's nanny
( leave it - ed )










then myself and mrs w went to this place
that's right... downtown abbey.










i was really happy to be there.










grrr ! you're not allowed to take photos inside downtown abbey
( or whatever it's called in real life )

i took this one sneaky pic of my shoes and a rug that really tied the room together.










but mainly we had to amuse ourselves with taking photos outside
this was quite a gem because obviously the place was chocca with 
japanese tourists yet i managed to get this shot with nobody in frame making a peace sign with their fingers.












mrs w looking thoughtful
or maybe getting fed up with my impressions of carson the butler answering the
telephone.










one of me and mrs w where she's wearing her coat









and one without coat
nice to see me varying my poses.










afterwards we went back to base for a snack
where i was intrigued by this ale










a decent packet of crisps too.











cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment