snapshots and observations

Thursday 14 August 2014

more catching up









more iphone nonsense as i play catch up

a few photos of myself and robocat a few weeks ago.
i think i showed you some proper pics from this day but these as you can see are phone versions.
i downloaded a self-timer app for my phone a few weeks ago and it rattles off a 
few frames so you're more or less guaranteed to get a good pic.









what i mean is, a pic where you're not blinking.










when i first saw this frame i thought i was getting a bit fresh or something.
but no... that's not my hand around her waist.

no. my hand was in her back pocket !

what ?










turning my back on the young lady. how very rude of me.










poor thing. i don't think she really ever got the hang of me forever wanting to take
photos of myself.










and bless her, trying out a few different looks while i stay the same in every single frame.










a couple of weeks after the photos, robocat went for a little holiday to portugal.
when she came back she texted me to say she'd brought me a gift back from lisbon.

a few days later she came over to the towers and gave me this...
a catapult with a fox carved into it.

perfect !







No comments:

Post a Comment