snapshots and observations

Sunday 31 August 2014

some odd pics









just a few odd pics today.


this is when i was photographing my new umbrella the other week.










and again.

my new umbrella is incredible.
as you'd expect it's one of only 10 in the world.

from next thursday you'll be able to buy one of the other 8 from










my friend m1 photographing his new chinagraph pencils.










a still from a film i'm very much looking forward to seeing.

does the girl on the right remind you of anybody by the way ?










my friend blake sitting down with one of the nans at george's on essex road.

george's is where i get my hair cut. it's a proper old barber shop at the front and a 
section at the back where nans get their hair done and where they talk loudly about their husbands, children and grandchildren.










the scene in an embroidery factory in leicester last week.

don't ask.





No comments:

Post a Comment